|Listed in genres:
· Soundscapes, Field Recordings
· Electronica, Ambient
Musique Concrète, Field Recording, Experimental
"Mostly based on fieldrecordings done in Czeck Republic
and Poland during summer 2007.
Composed between january and july 2008 in Geneva.
This album is something like a blur travel diary second reading.
There is some places, with their cultural prints, their people, voices, noises.
Their changes, fast, where past and present, still, a bit, cohabit.
The neoliberalism joyfully conquering under brightfull colors, selling its spectacle.
There is habits, faith, misery, and the way we looked a them, with our own cultural construction.
There is all the small details that our eyes and ears catch, their everyday-poetry, and the personnal story we build upon them. The rain falling on the roof. the smells. Foods. Animals.
It’s about be somewhere for a while, then move, then work on its memories.
It’s not supposed to be right, or fair, juste one of the possibles."
Lim. to 50 copies!
01. le fléau (6:59)
02. regarder la croix plutôt que la poutre (6:51)
03. trente ans en trois heures (6:38)
04. sécheresse plantée en plein ciel (4:30)
05. omniprésence (7:15)
06. somnolence à Sosnoviec (6:06)
07. insouciance apparente (8:02)
08. sécheresse en périphérie (6:17)09. couloirs obliques (5:48)
10. à quelques orages d’intervalle (5:17)
11. la vie immobile (2:20)